Metropolitan Group of Institutes invites applications for Metropolitan Scholarship 2018 from students below 30 years of age. The objective of this scholarship is to provide the opportunity to young people to improve their skills to operate in Service Industry. The scholarships are of two types: Institute/College/University Programmes and specific programs. Open to all Indian citizensCandidate must be below 30 years of age as on 1st July 2018. Candidate must hold a good degree/diploma from a recognized university.
Metropolitan Scholarship Status
Metropolitan Scholarship 2018
- Scholarships are open to all Indian citizens of either sex who hold a good degree/diploma from a recognised university and are resident in India at the time of application.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and Program chosen. The Trust will not consider candidates without admission or pending admission. The institutions concerned must only be top rank.
- Candidates must be below 30 years of age on the first of July in the year of application. Preference will be given to candidates who have not yet studied abroad. Candidates who are already studying or have started their program abroad are not eligible.
- The award of other grants, teaching and support from other sources for the proposed programme will be regarded by the Trust as a positive factor.
Procedure to apply for the scholarship
- The Scholarship awarding deserving young Indian since 1991. Institutions have given as many scholarships in as many and such varied fields.
- The key to Trust is flexibility. We look for the unusual, we search out a special talent and we spot people with flair. And once we are convinced that we have found it, we will do everything possible to accommodate a worthy candidate.
- It is perhaps for this reason that a list of Trust alumni reads like a “Who’s Who” of young India.
- So what should you be concerned about? :
Your Achievements, Academic and otherwise. We will need proof that you are an achiever.
- Your potential. We pride ourselves on judging potential as much as performance. It isn’t just what you have already achieved; it’s what we can help you achieve in the future.
- The suitability of your course, project or programme. You must persuade us that the course/ programme is right for you and that you are right for it.
- Application & Selection Procedure: The following process followed admission through 4 intakes in a year.
Evidence of admission to a university / Institute & Colleges or a course, and full details of the institute’s financial requirements.
- One self – addressed stamped, (Rs. 6.00) envelope (4″ X 9″).
Evidence of any outstanding achievements in extra-curricular activities in any field.
- Do not send copies of academic certificates with the completed form. These will be needed only at the time of the final interviews. An independent Metropolitan Selection Committee carries out the selection.
- Applications received analysed, evaluated. All applicants must be available for interviews in India.
- They usually take place in Mumbai and Pune at the end May, in two stages: preliminaries, and for those who make it, finals. Candidates short-listed for the interviews will have to arrange for their own travel and accommodation. Candidates who do not receive any communication by 1st of June must assume that their applications have not been successful.
Terms of the Scholarship
- The duration of the scholarship is up to 2/3 years. It covers for the period granted tuition fees, adequate living expenses and one-way travel. In the case of specific programs, the financial coverage will be discussed directly with the candidate.
- Courses more 2 years seek funding from other sources. Acceptance of other scholarships, teaching assistantships and part-time jobs are welcome after approval from the Trust.
- Scholarship not awarded to candidates course study or specific project requires. Scholarships are awarded in June.
Metropolitan Trust gives various scholarships :
- Metropolitan Scholarship Abroad.
- India Metropolitan take-off grand.
- Metropolitan Award of Excellence at Hospitality.
- Metropolitan Need-Based Scholarships.
Scholarship, awards and grants are offered to young men and women under 30 years of age with talent and ability and a desire to transform their lives.
These may take the form of academic scholarships for students in India & abroad (includes Hotel Management, Management, Computers IT, Education) MET, & MPH provided candidates have already secured admission to their courses of study. Or, these could involve travel, specific programmes or any other dream project of your choice. Scholarships will normally be awarded for up to two years.
For more details :
Contact at Mumbai :
F.M.House, Plot No.20, 2nd Flr,
Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai 400 056.
Mittal Court, ‘B’ Wing,
Office No.19 Ground Floor,
Rasta Peth, Pune 411 011.
Application forms can be downloaded from the website or to receive the hard copy of the same stamped (Rs.6/-) self-addressed envelope (10×23 cm) to: above address.
Call Toll-Free: 1800 233 4141
Final Words: Scholarshipstutus.com provide information education purpose only. More information like Scholarship status 2018 and any other information please refer official website.