NSIGSE Scholarship 2018: All of the District Educational Officers at the State are advised that National Scheme of Incentives to Girls to Secondary Education has been used to encourage registration of woman-child the age group of 14-18 at secondary phase, particularly those who passed Class VIII and also to promote secondary education of these girls, by the Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
NSIGSE Scholarship Status 2018
National Scheme of Incentives to Girls to Secondary Education is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme together with the aim to establish an enabling environment to Decrease the drop-outs and also to promote the registration of woman children, mostly belonging to SC/ST communities, at secondary colleges. Further info regarding Scheme Covers, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process are mention below from the next paragraph.
All girls who pass on VIII examinations out of Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (no matter whether they belong to SC/ST) and enrol in course IX from State Government, Government-aided, and Neighborhood Body schools.
To be eligible for the benefit under the scheme, the woman ought to be unmarried and ought to be under 16 decades old (according to 31st March) on linking a class IX.
National Scheme of Incentives to Girls to Secondary Education
A number of Rs.3,000/is deposited into the title of qualified girls as fixed deposit. The girls are eligible to draw the amount together with interest thereon passing X Course and attaining 18 decades old. The proposals/list of beneficiaries for the academic year 2017 must be filed/uploaded online within National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Girl pupils who passed the class VIII examinations out of Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (no matter whether they belong to SC/ST) and enrol in course IX from State Government, Government-aided, and Neighborhood Body schools.
- All of SC/ST girls who pass a class VIII from all other Government Management colleges
- Girls ought to be under 16 decades old (according to 31st March) on linking a class IX.
How to Apply NSIGSE Scholarship 2018
The program format to District Education Officers/ Principals of the Faculties. In addition, it can download in National Scholarship Portal (scholarships.gov.in) from the District Education Officer. The arrangement filled up from the pupils/faculty from excel sheet. The advice the Applicant to college published in excel sheet. Confirmed from the Principal of this school delivered to District Education Officers either via the mail or at Hard Copy(CD). The Application Procedure is bellow section.
1. School confirmation by Principal of this college (offline excel sheet) and entry to District Education Officer
2. District degree uploading/ confirmation from District Education Officer
3. State level confirmation by State Nodal Officer and entry of a record of beneficiaries/ suggestion of this State within Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) on the NSP.
Last Day for New and Renewal Program Registration/Submission for all Scholarship Schemes (Pre Matric/ / Post Matric/ / MCM/ Leading Class)
Organization Title : National Scholarship Portal
Organization Website: scholarships.gov.in
Title of this Scheme: National Scheme of Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
Last Day to Apply: 31.10.2017
Qualification : Class VIII SC/ST Girl Candidates
Notice To Get : Scholarship
For additional information regarding the National Scheme of Incentives to Girls to Secondary Education (NSIGSE) Scholarship.
Final Words: Scholarshipstutus.com provide information education purpose only. More information like Scholarship status 2018 and any other information please refer official website. Read the official website notification before you Apply.